Admiring Salatiga
"A small town yet comfortable to be lived", this short sentence really describes Salatiga. Salatiga is a little city located on the slope of Mount Merbabu, and that’s why Salatiga is known as a cold city. Salatiga is also known as one of the most tolerant cities in Indonesia. Here, people who have different beliefs live together peacefully. One thing that I love about this city is that Salatiga has a low record of crime, and you will feel safe if you live here. Even though Salatiga isn’t a big city with many skyscrapers and big department stores, you can enjoy many beautiful views and you will get many delicious traditional foods easily. This short paragraph proves how Salatiga is a cozy little town and you will not regret if you visit Salatiga.


Hello Mega, I think your essay is already good enough, but only have some mistake such as tolerance become tolerant. I suggest you to put some picture of Salatiga city in your essay so that, people can see the beautiful views of Salatiga.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dewi :D
DeleteHi Mega, this is my very late comment for your blog:
ReplyDeleteFirst, I'm a little bit confused with your topic sentence. You said Salatiga's location and that's why it is cold. Yet next, you told about low record of crime.
Then, it would be really nice if you restate your topic sentence as your last sentence. Oh ya, at least adding one or two picture(s) can help your readers to imagine how beautiful Salatiga is. Goodbye..
Thank you Dimas :D
Delete