Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Getting to Know Me 😉

Hi, there welcome to my blog!
My name is Megawati Kharisma Bunga Bangsa, and you can call me Mega. I was born in Tangerang, November 10, 1996. That’s why I have words ‘Bunga Bangsa’ in my full name because I was born on Heroes day.
I've been using blog since when I was in grade 10. I have posted some of my writings on my previous blog, but it ended up meaningless and I don't use it again.
Talking about writing, actually I have an interest in making some short stories. But unfortunately, I’m not really good in putting out the words that come up on my mind into written sentences. So far, I have taken three writing courses. I found it was hard to make beautiful words when I made a poem, and to be concise when I wrote essays. But because of the difficulties, I'm feeling that my writing skill is getting better. And by taking Writing for the Media course, I hope that my writing skill will be improved. Moreover, I will be using blog in this course, so I can put my writings online and share it to my friends through social media. I'm feeling excited to share my writings with my friends and hopefully my blog can give a good impact for the readers.
Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment